some ideas!!!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Go!tta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2007
Italy
i don't know if anybody do this question, but i do it.....

is possible to set 2 points for the kill with bayo and with the antitank pt???
and is possible to set more statistics in game???

for more statistic i think how many kills, death, cap, supply the mg etc you do,
i think that many players love it if they can see their own statistics like we can see the points by pressing F1....... i think that it would be use the key F5 or another........
i see that many statistics are presents in the Web-Admin page, but only the administrator can see that.....so i think that would be possible set up this statistics in game for all the players.....

i'm sorry for my bad english, but i hope that you will understand what i mean!!!!

thanks

PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 27, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
www.ragequit.com
It won't be changing. This is something that was brought up back in the old mod days. The scoreboard is kept minimalistic to encourage teamwork rather than individual efforts and also to get people working towards the objectives instead of just treating it like a deathmatch.

Go!tta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2007
Italy
i'm agree with this point of view, but i think that the hardcore gamer like a feature where you can see your skill.......

PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 27, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
www.ragequit.com
Once upon a time I wished that scores were split up like that, but after a while you get used to it the way it is. You also start to realise that if you could see the extra details, you probably wouldn't like what you saw (I've got how many deaths?), so it's probably better this way.

Go!tta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2007
Italy
ok also remove the ideas for the statistic!!!!;)

But for the ideas for more points when you use bayo and pt what do you mean?????

i think that so people are involved to use this classes......