• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Smoke shells for Tank Squad Leaders on Barashka

Mormegil

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
It's pretty tough crossing the river in Barashka. The smokes the TLs and SL have don't go very far. I'd suggest giving the tank squad leaders smoke shells like in Gumrak. That would let them lay down a decent smoke screen during a critical push. Otherwise, D or A never gets capped.

It's pretty tough crossing the river in Barashka. The smokes the TLs and SL have don't go very far. I'd suggest giving the tank squad leaders smoke shells like in Gumrak. That would let them lay down a decent smoke screen during a critical push. Otherwise, D or A never gets capped.

I think just tank platoon commanders have smoke, even on Gumrak.
My suggestion is to remove the commander with a tank platoon commander.
Giving smoke to the tank squad leaders would probably end up in a completely smoked map.

Barashka has enough tanks to use them as moving cover, it's an interesting map which can be played really tactical.
Like IRL tanks need infantry and vice versa.

Regards,
Blitzkrieg-Bob

Upvote 0
I think just tank platoon commanders have smoke, even on Gumrak.
My suggestion is to remove the commander with a tank platoon commander.
Giving smoke to the tank squad leaders would probably end up in a completely smoked map.

Barashka has enough tanks to use them as moving cover, it's an interesting map which can be played really tactical.
Like IRL tanks need infantry and vice versa.

Regards,
Blitzkrieg-Bob

I agree we tank platoon commanders to take charge for tactical reasons.

Upvote 0