• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Sky Goes Black

|Brothers|-ktabz

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 9, 2011
So when playing as Germans on both Red October Factory and Pavlov's House if I turn towards the direction of attack the sky blinks and eventually stays black and I can see through all the buildings. On just Red October Factory everything turns black except for player characters.

My specs (don't laugh)
Pentium 4 (dual 2.8)
GeForce 210
4 Gigs Ram

Settings all low, AA off. Any thoughts?

So when playing as Germans on both Red October Factory and Pavlov's House if I turn towards the direction of attack the sky blinks and eventually stays black and I can see through all the buildings. On just Red October Factory everything turns black except for player characters.

My specs (don't laugh)
Pentium 4 (dual 2.8)
GeForce 210
4 Gigs Ram

Settings all low, AA off. Any thoughts?

I had exactly the same problem on Oktober myself. Gamebreaking if it is in the general direction of the enemy spawns/direction you have to attack towards.

AMD/ATI system here with W7 ultra

Upvote 0
Same here. Nvidia 460 too. I noticed it starts happening (seeing through buildings), when I prone next to a building, and move up against it or turn into it. The wall will clip out, and then all the sudden polygons all around me are going transparent. As I move, they clip in and out. I have to restart to fix.
This. Exactly the same is happening to me and its the same cause, moving prone near/against a building. I got a NVIDIA GF9600M GS and use the "low" graphic settings.

Upvote 0