• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Skin Help

Felix Ostheim

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2005
Ohio, United States
I heard a while back that the dev team would help modders get on their feet, and our mod has made some decent progress, the problem is I don't know how to get skins ingame. I've tried several things, but no luck yet. If a dev or another modder could at least give me a hint as to how to go about getting skins/reskins ingame. I would really appreciate this, thanks!

Please, the quicker I can get these into the game the closer we will be to a substantial media release and eventually beta stage. Note the skins had to be put on the 'destroyed' model because of the way the editor is set up.

1944_tiger.gif

snow_tiger.gif

Upvote 0
with new maps, easy, subclass an existing class and give it a new skin (check the already existing vehicles with different skins for an example).
You then can place the new class instead of the old one (with usable vehicles you probably have to change the factory too)

If you want to change it in existing maps thats going to be harder, you would need a mutator, replacing the existing classes.

Just shout if you need help (at least i will try ;) )

Upvote 0