• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Siren from borderlands?

I want an smg class for KF... that said, siren = screaming banshee in kf, not cloaked b*tch, so thats off.
Also, whoever did that playthru had the worst weapons - it takes about 30 seconds with A) strong, high ammo MG B) high ammo/speed sniper and C) accurate smg. MG for the eye, sniper for when you need the extra dps, and smg for those damn tentacles. i raped that boss 8 times over lol

aargh, this thread derailed my KF train. I'm gonna go sit and wait for BL 2 now.

Upvote 0
hey harl do you happen to have any chimera revolvers? if so mind sending me their codes? i've been looking for about 3 days for chimeras in game and no luck (and by codes i mean going into willowtree# and opening your save file, go to weapons tab, select the gun i.e. ax300 bloody chimera, then hit export weapon tab where all the gd_ stuff is and then click to file, then c+p that to a pm or just post it here (if it isn't too much to ask of you))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i like the idea of blood lake, but it'd be cool if the first bit (the little industrial area where u first fight him) would be cool to add in, or a map right outside the little village, the central area. that could hold potential.

anyways, i don't think i have any chimera revolvers... I haven't played much in a while and never beat the boss on the second playthru... just got bored frankly :p I had every quest memorized (i did all four characters thru the first play then most of the ways thru the second) and my friends stopped playing. mainly cause i bought em KF come to think of it XD

Upvote 0
i like the idea of blood lake, but it'd be cool if the first bit (the little industrial area where u first fight him) would be cool to add in, or a map right outside the little village, the central area. that could hold potential.

anyways, i don't think i have any chimera revolvers... I haven't played much in a while and never beat the boss on the second playthru... just got bored frankly :p I had every quest memorized (i did all four characters thru the first play then most of the ways thru the second) and my friends stopped playing. mainly cause i bought em KF come to think of it XD

lulz well i'm using cheat engine to go to like 25x speed and waiting for one to (hopefully) appear in the new haven vendor
or just keep googling to find a working gun build

Upvote 0
i havent tried modding bl yet, so i fooled with willowtree - they need better tutorials - it doesn't let me import other peoples guns "data type incompatible" or something, and guns i make don't show up in game.... SOO lame. but no, no chimera - i checked.
EDIT: also, if you have teh hyperion/droids attack dlc, the cache of guns you earn at the end is revisitable. so you could farm that too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hey harl do you happen to have any chimera revolvers? if so mind sending me their codes? i've been looking for about 3 days for chimeras in game and no luck (and by codes i mean going into willowtree# and opening your save file, go to weapons tab, select the gun i.e. ax300 bloody chimera, then hit export weapon tab where all the gd_ stuff is and then click to file, then c+p that to a pm or just post it here (if it isn't too much to ask of you))

gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_RevolverPistol
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Atlas
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.A_Weapon.WeaponType_revolver_pistol
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Body.body5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Grip.grip5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.mag.mag5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Barrel.barrel5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Sight.sight3
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Stock.stock3
None
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.acc.acc5_Atlas_Chimera
gd_weap_shared_materialparts.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Atlas_3