Silly question

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mafketel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 27, 2010
I don't know how to save my game in The Ball. Or do you have automatic save check points? Or do you have to finish a level in one run?

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
I played a few levels yesterday, but at some point there was a message about a save point, and that you would respawn at that point if you would die so it looks like fixed savepoints throughout the maps

Mafketel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah, but then does that still mean that you have to finish a level in one run?
Without quiting the game I mean.

Last edited:

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
I don't think you have to finish the level, but you need to reach a savepoint in that level, I guess there are more then one but I am not sure yet :)

pjking227

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 28, 2011
so we can't just save the game when we need to quit?? I have had to play the same puzzle 4 times now because I have had to stop due to time. not very happy with this, if it is true.
can someone tell me different? is there a way to quit before an automatic save point????