• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 severe changing barrel bug

BlackLabel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
Ah...where to start ?

I Play ALOT of mg-class lately and it was my favorite in ro1 besides beign rifleman ( or commander ). "Back than" you had to glitch a Little to aim downwards outside of Windows ect.

but anyways...

THE BUG:

it seems that since the last patch in 70% of cases when i change my Barrel, my avatar starts to float in the air ( from my perspective ). When i try to disturb the Animation iam locked in prone while Floating in the air. but i can shoot, but now, since i "float" i can shoot stuff i normaly shouldent be able to.

Say i lay behind a ridge and the bug kicks in i can shoot over the ridge without beign seen ( i have NO idea how this looks from the outside ).

I tried several things to fix it. If you press ANY button during Floating you will get locked Floating while prone. You cant Change stance or anything.

If you dont press any button it just unmounts from whatever cover you where deploying the mg on.

I apprecheate that i now can deploy in alot more places ( it seems ) but it whould be nice to see this fixed. If you Folks Need screenshots or anything else please say so.