• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Several issues, or maybe just my own opinions.

Past0ri

Nov 2, 2009
Finland
First of all love the game, the series, the amount of work Tripwire has done.

Now for some issues that grind my gears, so maybe the problem is just me :eek:

Voice chat receive volume: Turned it in "off" direction, cant disable murmuring of other players :mad: srsly how come i cant turn it completely off, sometimes i just cant handle several people speaking russian at the same time (no offence!)

Server browsers filters reset (some of them); Length of the game, difficulty. i would like them to stay in the same position, but they reset when disconnecting from other server or the game is just turned on.

Gear on character vanishes, have to set up the ol' Reverend almost every time i start the game.

Where is the night vision?

Why the welder cant be accessed if you are not close to a door?

I have not seen these in the known issues section, so the problem must be in my head, but i would still like to know if there will be changes.

edit. i think clearing the my documents folder and verifying game files fixed receiving voice chats, so i can actually mute them and the game remembers now last used server filters, although they wont appear on the actual filter settings, a minor nuisance. reverend alberts still losing gear, every other character is ok with theirs. oh and is it possible to turn off that sound effect when a player dies/disconnects? it really interrupts the music experience.

Last edited: