• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server server is not in the server list/browser

Try using steamCMD and validate the server files. i was having the same issue. My server showed on the list yesterday, but not today. I did an app_update 232130 validate (even though my server was already V1006) and some files failed and re downloaded. After that it showed on the list again. Keep and eye out when you start your server if you see it get a steamserverid then you should be good

Upvote 0
Try using steamCMD and validate the server files. i was having the same issue. My server showed on the list yesterday, but not today. I did an app_update 232130 validate (even though my server was already V1006) and some files failed and re downloaded. After that it showed on the list again. Keep and eye out when you start your server if you see it get a steamserverid then you should be good

Did that multiple times without result.
And the server always had a steamid.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
For your server to be listed in the master list you need query port 27015 to be forwarded. Make sure it is forwarded / any firewall has an exception.

Check if KFServer.exe is REALLY listening to that port (27015).
You can check this by using netstat, or using the Windows Resource Monitor (Task Manager->Performance Tab->Click in the Resource Monitor button). The Listening Ports are in the Network tab.

IF the port 27015 is not listed, then install the UE3redist.exe (it is shipped together with the KF Server, check the Binaries/Redist folder).

PS. this solves also the bugsplat problem ("-ConfigSubDir" option not working)

Last edited:
Upvote 0