• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Server Dedicated DH

darkheyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 11, 2010
Hello

I am one of the leaders of a french team named Commando Kieffer
I post today to know if it is possible to open a darkest hour serveur with the third beta

I do not have any problems to open the serveur but when i connect, i found the error : " error appeared steam "
Those are the open port :
7757 Game port
7758 Query port
7767 Gamespy
8075 Web Admin
28902 Master Server
20610 Steam

I have untick the LAN square
I have change the value 1200 in 1280 in steam_appid.txt

And on the Darkest hour file, i have a file named

Major_Day

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
Are you trying to run a dedicated server from the "host game" tab?

If so, them i'm afraid you then cannot join that server from the same pc.

darkheyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 11, 2010
Yes i run a dedicated server in my computer but any personne can't join my game.

In red orchestra, the server run, no problem.

Is it possible to open a server in DH in my computer ?

Major_Day

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
Last edited: