• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server browser slow?

Deadbolt

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 23, 2008
Yes, I get impatient sometimes, and I don't feel like waiting 2 minutes for the browser to show up with a few servers. Is the server browser super slow for anyone else? For me it takes 1 minute for just 1 server to show up. I have no empty servers and no password filters ticked, and it is the same when I try to join any difficulty, or change up/remove the filters. Any help?

Yes, I get impatient sometimes, and I don't feel like waiting 2 minutes for the browser to show up with a few servers. Is the server browser super slow for anyone else? For me it takes 1 minute for just 1 server to show up. I have no empty servers and no password filters ticked, and it is the same when I try to join any difficulty, or change up/remove the filters. Any help?
I thought it was cus the free weekend. but since its over. it seems that browser is still slow as every right now i have suicidal selected and i am only getting 5 servers?

Upvote 0