• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

browntrout

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2020
really excited for man eater! I got a question. What would u think of doing a series of maneater games. When I say a series I mean multiple man eater games where in each game we play as different and oversized predators. Like how in this game it’s a shark, the next game could be a tiger, or a bear. Or even stuff in Africa like a crocodile or a lion.

I definitely want more ManEater games but smartest decision for both the devs and comsumers/players would be to keep a shark as the main character of every ManEater game. It doesn't have to be the same shark, it can be like the Jaws movies but the main interest is playing as a shark.

That said, I'm not saying that other animals are necessarily bad to add. Maybe an alternate character like "The main character is a Mako shark but you can also optionally play as this alligator as the second half opens up".

It's just a bit more tricky because it's not like animals in the ocean like a shark and an alligator will befriend each other.. even to defeat humanity. It's just never happened.

Add to that, that Tripwire specializes in sharks specifically and has made a great base for future games with sharks as playable characters, in mind.

Upvote 0