• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Second story dlc after Truth Quest ideas

lordneroth

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2021
So, needless to say I loved the main game and story dlc, to the point that first time in few years I got so sucked in the game I've got 100% achievement score and got the Truth Quest on day one (and got another 100% achie score :D ).
I especially like the whole formula of the expansion: the new story, new level cap, new "armour" set, mutations, more objectives, etc., etc.

And that got me thinking, where can the narrator's story go from here? As in how much more wacky can it get? Bloody sharks on the Moon with aliens in the vein of the Iron Sky movie? But then, I'd much more prefer to stay on Earth and what other mysteries and marine life could have in common?

Answer: PIRATES! :D Legends of their lost treasures, ghost ship stories, Bermuda Triangle sort of vanishing sea vessels and so on. And if it ain't broken, don't fix it, so carry on with the same formula:
-new area with more and new objectives (treasure hunts anyone?)
- new level cap: 50 with new title: Legend(ary?) and 'course more growth - 0.1m per lvl up to 11m
- new "armor" set to collect, few new mutations and another slot after reaching lvl 50
- new final boss: Kraken! C'mon, ye must've seen this one coming with the whole pirates theme. ;)
-few more achievements/trophies for the completionists
-maybe a few new weekly boss challenges for those (like me ;) ) who've done all there is to be done in the game

Hope ye all like the ideas and in any case, I can't wait to see what the devs will come up with!
Arrr!!! :D

I want Sharknado stuff in there. I want to surf as the shark, how cool would it be to be a surfer shark? Or like that diving olympics game where you jump and flip a couple times with humans giving you a score?
I want the time trials to be based on Uber Eats, where you deliver humans to fellow sharks for dinner. And the time is your star reviews. A shark still gotta make that paper somehow.
I want the shark to go on a fever dream of LSD with the narrator. I want theaters to have puns for all the popular shark movies like The Meg, Jaws and Sharknado and even that weird looking fish from Spongebob where he looks like he's standing up while talking and doing the news or whatever.
I want things to get really weird and whacky. I want this game to embrace the stupid, dumb premise its based on and just go all in on the crazy stuff.

Upvote 0
I want Sharknado stuff in there. I want to surf as the shark, how cool would it be to be a surfer shark? Or like that diving olympics game where you jump and flip a couple times with humans giving you a score?
I want the time trials to be based on Uber Eats, where you deliver humans to fellow sharks for dinner. And the time is your star reviews. A shark still gotta make that paper somehow.
I want the shark to go on a fever dream of LSD with the narrator. I want theaters to have puns for all the popular shark movies like The Meg, Jaws and Sharknado and even that weird looking fish from Spongebob where he looks like he's standing up while talking and doing the news or whatever.
I want things to get really weird and whacky. I want this game to embrace the stupid, dumb premise its based on and just go all in on the crazy stuff.
That's a grand idea for another story DLC: a sort o' drug induced/lucid dream by the Narrator with all the features you described. :D
Mayhap pockets of "toxic" water where you temporary turn into ginormous shark, etc?...
I mean with halucinogenics (to partaking of which the narrator admits in game) the possibilities are endless! :D

Reactions: DatShark489
Upvote 0