• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Searched and found nothing. (ragdolls)

[SS]Scharfschütze

Grizzled Veteran
May 24, 2006
Ok, the ragdolls in this game are far more real than they were in ut2k4. (no more jiggly bodies when sliding down a hill)

But is it just me, or does it seem as the ragdolls kinda go into slowmotion when you kill a player? I think the ragdolls could be a little more heavy.

The phrase, "you just got droped" does not do any justice... I want my foe to hit the ground hard.

also, would it be possible to make it where ragdolls do not collide with one another? (ala hl2?)

it kinda bothers me when a ragdoll falls anto another ragdoll and they go through each other. (not realistic)

but if thats not possible could you please make the ragdolls hit harder?
(maybe make it a mutator?)
just my 2 cents

It's probably possible. Ragdolls shouldn't get too fancy though, IMO, because they're client-side only. So what would be a cool mountain of bodies to you could just be a spread of corpses and limbs to another player. The extra processing power could be used for other stuff. Granted, I don't know if that's much, but just saying.

Upvote 0