• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Oh look! Aliens!!
Crysis2008-02-2917-49-11-23.jpg

and snow
Crysis2008-02-2918-23-25-92.jpg

Upvote 0
With the bitter-sweet taste of victory, the tired rus wade back to the castle through a sea of the dead.

medieval220080228193437ov2.jpg
What a Koitos round would look like on a 50 man server after 10 minutes if the bodies didn't disappear. :D

@ the Crysis players, didn't the snow level kill your framerate? Sure did when I played Crysis with my 7900GTX while it was running amazingly nice before the gay aliens.

Upvote 0
@ the Crysis players, didn't the snow level kill your framerate? Sure did when I played Crysis with my 7900GTX while it was running amazingly nice before the gay aliens.

I don't know about the snow level, but when I played Crysis on my 8800 the framerate was exceptional until the first alien level where it dropped to 20fps for some reason, even in the pretty empty inside levels. Made absolutely no sense to me.

Upvote 0
Yeah this is a great piece of creative work, everybody should download it.
And your selection of screenies and the pictures you chose to capture also play a role cause (no offense the masta) the ones above yours don't have the same effect.

OK. Enough with the flattering, I'm off to re-install RO.

Upvote 0