• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Game 2 is going to have a Western theme me thinks :p.

fof_presidio0000-1.jpg

fof_tramonto_lite0004.jpg

fof_presidio0001.jpg

fof_tramonto_lite0005.jpg

fof_presidio0000.jpg

Upvote 0
So, ive been playing around with Oblivion Lost, i'm now at the underground research facility but im stuck with Burer.
No matter what i seem to do, the bastard wont die :(
I've thrown all my grenades at him, emptied all my weapons till i had no bullets left and no dice... How are you supposed to kill the ****er?

I'm stuck on the same part. I even got a trainer and used unlimited ammo and the asshole still didn't die.

Upvote 0
So, ive been playing around with Oblivion Lost, i'm now at the underground research facility but im stuck with Burer.
No matter what i seem to do, the bastard wont die :(
I've thrown all my grenades at him, emptied all my weapons till i had no bullets left and no dice... How are you supposed to kill the ****er?

Ive read in another forum youll have to use an artifact as a trap or something along those lines.

I just installed OL and it looks great and sounds great but Im having some weird troubles... hmmm- lets just make a thread and leave this one to the screenies. :cool:

Upvote 0