[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Mostly speedhacks which I did not install and which did not have any effects but still made this anti-cheat stuff complain.

Same here. Maybe the world of UT2k4 is Matrix alike universe where you can simply dodge bullets like they do in the movie? :p

But then behold - a happy family reunion

happyfamilyjw7.jpg

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Oldih, I have to say that the ground looks extremely blurry.

Low details + opponent using cloudbreak skill about half second before I took the shot = teh win.

Really, you can blame my computer about that :p

2ltben

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sid Meier's Pirates! Pretty good game, but it gets kinda old after a while. There's some guys openly and admittedly reverse engineering the game to offer the developers a worthwhile expansion, though. Outside of this, it's not moddable to any large extent. Just ships and sails.

Pycckuu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
El Cid, swinging a lady forward like that without gazing at her cleavage requires a great deal of restraint! I salute you, my dear gentleman!

2ltben

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
He was a welcomed carrier of free weapons and ammo, especially when he had a sniper rifle or MG beyond the server limit.