• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

dead.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah, sucks to be the person who found 199 pigeons , with just 1 of those bastards keeping him from 100% and the key to the city for that promotion when it was going on.

Heh. Heh... Heh.

>=|
You found 199 by yourself? Zips, you are good!

I was looking for them island by island and I had to look up at least 3 or 4 per island in the walkthroughs.

You are good, Zips. :D

Upvote 0
You found 199 by yourself? Zips, you are good!

I was looking for them island by island and I had to look up at least 3 or 4 per island in the walkthroughs.

You are good, Zips. :D
No, the saddest part about it all? I found maybe half of those with the use of a guide. I PRINTED some maps out and everything so I can play and search without wasting time.

So even WITH a guide, and searching each area two to three times, I still could not find that last mother****ing pigeon.

Upvote 0
And that is the major downside to these unlockables that are given out one update at a time: with each update, the class in question gets unbelievably stacked, and then farmed.

Makes for some easy counters though. Pyro or Heavy are pretty good against the scouts if played right.
Yep, I got my 50 scoutkills with Natascha achievement today. Easy as pie.

Upvote 0