• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rugby World Cup

Rugby World Cup

• New Zealand

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • France

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • South Africa

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Argentina

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ireland

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • England

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
SA to win then- has to be
They seem too organised to blow it against inferior opposition, like AUS and NZ did.
That said to be fair to England and France they deserved their wins, by playing to their strengths.

Inferior oposition :rolleyes: oh yea might i bring to your attention the fact sa might well have lost the game today if fiji had of taken their chance when it 23-20 sa might well have panicked and sa only just stoped them getting a try. Imo argentina could cause an upset and win the whole thing if they keep their performance level up there's no reason they cant win the cup and in doing so give two fingers to the IRB.

Upvote 0
Inferior oposition :rolleyes: oh yea might i bring to your attention the fact sa might well have lost the game today
..but they didn't
if fiji had of taken their chance when it 23-20 sa might well have panicked,
fiji were denied the chance - as you say...

and sa only just stoped them getting a try.

but stop them they did, panic they didn't, which at least for now validated my 'too organised to lose to inferior opposition' statment.
Opposition that's not as good on paper, but nevertheless puts in a great performance and plays to it's strengths well.
Like England, France and Fiji.

SA may well have been under pressure, but they came though, comfortably in the end. Seems like you were bringing to my attention that you agreed with me.

Upvote 0
hate-to-french_210.jpg

I love Rugby. Top norkage on display !!

Upvote 0
Final shakeup has been surprising to say the least,

The English pack is a dominant force once again and to be fair I cant see the French pack having the stomach for Le Crunch over 80 minutes.

Think it'll be Argentina and England in the final.........two behemoth packs practicing all of the dark arts of forward play with two superb number tens outside.....aint life grand!

Upvote 0
All i'll say is that as of last night ive been working on the Dan Parks total mod for RO. It features 100 unarmed Dan Parks bots, Evil Hobo's Sparta map and Bayonets :mad:

Anyway, now that Scotland's out of the world cup (not that it was much of a shock) I reckon it will be a France - South Africa final, with my money on the French. I reckon that the flair of France's backs will out perform England, as long as they don't try to grind it out with the forwards. Its sure to be an epic set of finals any way you look at it.

I really really want Argentina to get through but I reckon SA will take them apart. Being true to Scottish form- as long as its not England, who cares :D

Upvote 0