• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Royal Australian Infantry Core (Clan)

Edit: Title should be call Royal Australian Infantry Corps...keep confusing core with corps...

Hey guys,

Me and my mate are currently recruiting for our clan the Royal Australian Infantry Core (EST 2007) we've started our official steam group and we're interested in starting a squad for killing floor.

Requirements

You can be any age,gender,nationality to join our group we don't mind if your from another country or currently residing in another country as long as you can connect to severs we can without extreme lags your all set.

We're not picky we just want to play Killing Floor with some other gamers who we can get to know and game together with

About Us

Visit our steam group page we have cookies!

Also at the moment since we're to small so we don't host severs but if we expand we will consider hosting severs

Rules

Not many rules just the basic ones

No Racism, No Abusive comments, Speak English

Also we don't care about swearing its apart of day to day life as long as its not directed at anyone in the clan/group its fine

Edit: Spelling and grammar errors is because of my damm keyboard

Last edited: