• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROLeftforDead Group

joined the group hoping to get on last night as i'm not sure if i'm buying this one quite yet - gonna see how others get on with it over a period. Although it's nice to find a new game that runs nicely on my setup.

I worry that my feelings towards it might be similar to hidden mod- insofar as I like the idea and execution somehow more than actually playing it after a short period of time.
Even with the director the action seemed samey after a couple of runs.

The enevitable new monsters and maps additions will keep it fresh, however.

Upvote 0
Pvt.pile, you've played the demo for 41.7 hrs, coming in a close second is BuddyLee with 41.3 hrs.

Congratulations to both of you.

I've just hit the confirm "order button" again :p.
I guess my copy from play is gonna make someone happy for Christmas...lol.

Thank you /me takes a bow :D

I will have the full game tomorrow, Fry's will have it for $39.99

I am a cheap bastard. :D

Upvote 0
Pvt.pile, you've played the demo for 41.7 hrs, coming in a close second is BuddyLee with 41.3 hrs.

Congratulations to both of you.

I've just hit the confirm "order button" again :p.
I guess my copy from play is gonna make someone happy for Christmas...lol.

How can you make one suffer so much and make him wait for this until Christmas? :eek:

Upvote 0
For 4 or four.

Really, I've been playing this and playing that and nothing but really nothing has hooked me since RO, OK I spent a few months in the ArmA editor but thats about it (editing, not playing).

ROLeftforDead, not really, because RO has been on my hard drive in some form or other since the very first mod.

So the group title was just a little tongue in cheek dig, no more, no less.

As for the Christmas gift, well I've got to buy a 3rd copy, to keep the balance right.

The group is coming along nicely, its no use having 1000,s of members, so let me know if you think I should put it back to invite only, members will still be able to invite their mother in law if they so wish.

Anyhow, I'm loving this game and I ain't even tried the MP...

Thanks for the support...Have fun.

Boneboys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0