• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 will fail, do something now tripwire!

I have been playing ro since retail release and i love it... and have had faith in tripwire but im ****ing pissed. You put it up for for pre-order with offer of access of final stage beta on aug 2nd and the game released aug 30. So instead of buying Deus ex this month! I pre ordered RO2 because it released this month now it delayed 2 more weeks and still no word of the damn beta at leaset give us access to the current beta build so we can tinker with it and help look for bugs or whatever im mad as hell:mad::IS2:

Upvote 0
I do have to agree with the others here, I'm sorry but it's true. You sell us the "beta" because let's face it, that's what you did, 10 more euros for a beta access, yet you don't give any detail to your customers about when it's going to be available, and now the icing on the cake, you push the release date back on the final release. To be honest I am really disappointed I pre-ordered this..

I think I am going to cancel my pre-order and wait for a sale, because this bad treatment we are getting from tripwire is not worth it, at least I've had enough..

Upvote 0
the only reason i pre ordered RO2 was for final stage beta (i understand that its not early access) but tripwire is no longer a mod team they are selling their product and since i paid extra for the beta and was planning for a aug 30 release (even request the day off work for **** sake) im kind of pissed

Upvote 0
Wow, really? You still gonna get the EARLY ACCESS. Stop raging on the forums.
No-one made you buy the DDE. Don't like "10 more euros for the beta access", then why the hell did you pay those extra euros? Why?

WOW really ? I just said for the early access beta. I made a mistake and trusted these guys to be reasonable.
Sorry it won't happen again

Upvote 0
People are more than welcome to cancel their pre-orders, and that's understandable. It's frustrating the way this came about, but the fact of the matter is, they won't change their decision just because some people feel slighted. I'd rather be disappointed by a promise of an early beta access than be given a game that's a either total rip-off or a piece of ****.

Upvote 0
Guess what, you is not we.

News flash, you are a tool
Of course we pre-ordered the deluxe edition for the early access, who the cares about other games content, I pre-ordered red orchestra 2 for red orchestra 2, not to get some idiotic hats. SO OF COURSE I PREORDERED DELUXE EDITION FOR THE EARLY ACCESS! But not anymore, just canceled it, will be happy to buy it during the christmas sale at 5 euros, thanks bbye

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I do have to agree with the others here, I'm sorry but it's true. You sell us the "beta" because let's face it, that's what you did, 10 more euros for a beta access, yet you don't give any detail to your customers about when it's going to be available, and now the icing on the cake, you push the release date back on the final release. To be honest I am really disappointed I pre-ordered this..

I think I am going to cancel my pre-order and wait for a sale, because this bad treatment we are getting from tripwire is not worth it, at least I've had enough..

News flash, WE BOUGHT IT FOR THE EARLY ACCESS.

the only reason i pre ordered RO2 was for final stage beta (i understand that its not early access) but tripwire is no longer a mod team they are selling their product and since i paid extra for the beta and was planning for a aug 30 release (even request the day off work for **** sake) im kind of pissed

Let me quote from my earlier post today in the News section:

If you have payed "only 8~10 dollars" for only to get beta acces you have come here for the wrong reasons. I'm not telling you what the reasons are. Sit back, think for 10 minutes and i assume you will know by then why you have payed a little bit more for the Deluxe Edition.

Upvote 0
IMO i think this game should hit 1 million sales within 1-5 Months.

The game is superior to many other exclusives for the pc.

Mod support is going to be excellent world war 1 mod + Vietnam mod will come later so thats not just 1 game your getting thats 3 :IS2:.

We shall wait and see im not sure of any company ones on steam anyway who give you 20% off thier game having owned the previous title.

I think Tripwire are very kind and generous to us which i am fully thankful of.

;).

Help them out and spread the word pal :) they deserve every sale possible.

Upvote 0
First just to clear the "but I pre-ordered up.
Copy-pasted from FAQ:
So people understand, internally no dates are being pushed back. Everything will still be finished to the same dates as for the original release date. What we are doing is buying ourselves 2 extra weeks of QA and bug-fix time.

So the release is delayed not everything they are currently working on, including beta.

I think this game will grow more in community word of mouth than advertising would anyway :) .
Good games do not need advertising, it certainly helps, especially when the money is simply not there to finance it.

Minecraft proved it is perfectly fine:rolleyes:

Upvote 0