• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 - 5040X1050 Screenshots (Ultra Settings) Gallery

Thales, your electric bill I do not envy.

Beautiful, though. Glad there are some people here that can appreciate the game as you do rather than complain it doesn't look good or run good when maxed.

You're right :eek: , and thats true.

great screens everyone...me jelly due to playing on 2yr old laptop - but hey I can play so there.

My goodness this is beautiful, can we get a picture of your monitor set up?

Very, very nice indeed :)

I just dropped a GTX 470 in my machine after my poor old 280 OC died - hoping to be able to ramp up the settings a bit, as the 280 did OK really. If I can match this loveliness (on 1 monitor obviously), I'll be happy :)

Thanks ppl, ill add a pic asap Nomad, thanks.

If TW don't add it, Rising Storm will definitely have centred HUD and menus. *hint hint*

Sounds great ! :)

Upvote 0
Yeah it looks nice but I think if I had that it would probably make me puke with sea-sickness. Thanks for sharing though, I wish I had the monitors to appreciate

Thanks but i dont think so, side monitors add to peripheral vision only, action still takes place mainly on center monitor.

Nice shots! what's the FOV at?

Thanks, FOV is at 75, the horizontal FOV is auto adjusted by game when running on super wide, keeping the game Hor+.

Upvote 0