• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO:OSTFRONT 41-45 Gameplay Video

Recording to alter recoil?

Recording to alter recoil?

You can't be serious. I get between 50-75 fps with vsync on when I play usually. Now at that framerate, the game runs beautifully for me. When I use FRAPS to record they drop down to the 20's. I would much rather play without recording because it's in realtime, not lagging like hell. I can hardly make shots recording, it's like a handicap. I just happened to get some good footage with 20 fps, I have no idea how, it's almost impossible to play good with that framerate.
So what I'm saying is I don't really know what you meant by lessening the recoil by recording, I would much rather play in real time.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately the demos recorded in-game are worse than useless. Because of the engine limitations, AGAIN, you don't see the gun/your hands. Completely useless.

Try Game Cam to record instead, it compresses on the fly and doesn't lag your game too much. Doesn't look as good as the high quality files that fraps produces, but at least it's playable and your hard drive isn't thrashing like crazy.

Upvote 0