• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-MyshkovaRiver beta3

Well, the balance on the map is much better, perhaps even a little tilted to the german side, but that was based only off of two rounds on the map. The halftracks definitely helped the germans push through some of the tough spots. The four german tanks really kept the russians on their toes too, it's possible that this might need to be lowered back to three, I'll decide after some more time on the map.

Upvote 0
I think gorlitz is in good hands :D

Shot00007.jpg

Upvote 0
Which is a great map. Sadly, the only round I got to play it, we stopped the Huns on the first two intersections, so I never got to see what's beyond the river. Nevertheless, it was extremely good fun mowing the Landsers down with a MG.

Edit: Those forests on the way from Soviet spawn to both intersection objectives... they are quite misleading. First two times I had real big trouble navigating through them - especially that it looks like you could fit in and pass through, but thing is you can't. Perhaps I'd be good working on it so it's clear and evident which way is navigable, which is not, just at a glance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Played it for the first time yesterday and it is a great map (didn't expect anything else though :p).

The foxholes at the begining had this "Stalingrad" feeling (I am referring to this one scene from the movie). But the fight here was very short.

I think the terrain has to have more lumps and bumps so that the rifles can be rested better.

The german tanks are very dominating maybe remove one or built in a longer respwan delay for the tanks.

Nothing else to say just finalize this map (and your other maps ;)) and suit them for 50 players.

Upvote 0