• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RMFMOD with Realwar Server

Dude, you notice how awesome the Japanese are? We go around spouting how this or that or whatever would be a totally wicked contribution to the game, but that the game engine would not be able to handle it, it would take too much work, etc etc etc.

Then the Japanese come out of nowhere with their "SMOD" for RO! This sounds so awesome, I don't care if it's 1.25GB....Infiltration is heftier. :rolleyes:

This mod = RO's SMOD :D

Upvote 0
The download includes a lot of maps that (as far as I can tell, and from what I understand) are not RMF capable. Looks like they just zipped up their entire map directory. I could be wrong, but if that is the case, then no, the client downloads will not be as large..

Pagan, if it is a mutator, what name did you give it and what options/variable (if any) did you include in the server's .ini file? Or did you just load the files into their respective folders and fire it up?

Are they even offering this up for other servers to run at this point? I got the impression that they are looking for players.

Floyd

Upvote 0
The download includes a lot of maps that (as far as I can tell, and from what I understand) are not RMF capable. Looks like they just zipped up their entire map directory. I could be wrong, but if that is the case, then no, the client downloads will not be as large..

Pagan, if it is a mutator, what name did you give it and what options/variable (if any) did you include in the server's .ini file? Or did you just load the files into their respective folders and fire it up?

Are they even offering this up for other servers to run at this point? I got the impression that they are looking for players.

Floyd

Absolutly Floyd, thats what i mean.

There are some maps in the download, that are not changed. Do I have to change the ro.ini for the new textures, staticmeshes and so on... ? Or are the maps, that are not changed in my opinion, are changed too ?

I

Last edited:
Upvote 0