• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reward System's

MenzelM8

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2019
I love KF2 but one thing that I dont understand is the Reward system. To earn a crate is far too hard and waiting for drops takes far too long. Whilst seasonal and weekly challenges are supposed to be challenging, having crates being dropped from occasional games and items would give players more desire to play. I understand the Perks that you acquire through levelling up is the reward and enjoying the game is too, however $30 for 20 crates that are near unlockable is somewhat annoying. Instead implement more challenges (although this sounds shitty) and implement things for completing challenges like emblems or calling cards or camo's or something. I have had a few friends decide to stop playing based on this. I understand that is not the point of the game and I get that, what im saying is giving players a more constant access to challenges would help. for example, if I hop on and clear the daily, weekly and seasonal challenges in one go and have all characters to 25 I am relatively stuck in progressing. Adding a progression or other possible routes to get further into the game would be awesome and it will draw in more players