• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reviving Organisms

Actually, I found this quite interesting. But then again, I come from a scientific background.

I'd be more worried about scientist recreating stuff such as the Spanish flu: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6271833.stm

And I would think scientists were smart :mad: the next thing they will do is recreate Plague.

Scientists creations are like a bad movie that realy works.

Upvote 0
and so the question arises...If you are revived after a long period of death, does your soul come back with your life? Are you suked out of your form of heaven (or hell) or suked out of your current life and placed back in your past one?

Easy, there is no heaven or hell, when you're dead, you're dead, nothing happens and you're not aware of anything, it's like when you shut down your pc. And I do think your soul or whatever what makes you you comes back.

Upvote 0
Easy, there is no heaven or hell, when you're dead, you're dead, nothing happens and you're not aware of anything, it's like when you shut down your pc. And I do think your soul or whatever what makes you you comes back.

Same here I dont believe in that religious BS.... you have a body and thats it.. (however.. I do believe in ghots.. and I would love to haunt the **** out of an area LOL :D )

Upvote 0
So what if you were brought back to life after a long period of death. (regardless of religious views) Would you come back and be like WTF I thought I was dead!?! Or what if you had brain damage, would you be like a zombie? It seems so strange to be restarted like a computer.
You would come back a little retarded, and "studies" indicate you would most likely live out the rest of your days eating paint chips and listening to 24/7 Sports Talk Radio.

Upvote 0
hrm on one point though, how could you have ghosts that haunt places, but not have souls, because ususaly what causes a haunting is somone who was horibly murdered, for some reason their soul remains behind. however, like a damaged brain, these souls whenever communicated to, do not ususly show a high level of intelligence.

Upvote 0