• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Question] Resolution problem

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
I normally play at 1440 x whatever it is. Since the most recent update, the option for me to play at that is no longer there. I can only play on either 1280 x 720 or 1152 x by whatever it is. Now I have to play on 1280 x 720 and it is in widescreen. A little more than an inch of my screen is taken off the top and the bottom of the screen with just black. If I try playing on the lower resolution, a few inches more are taken off of every side so I'm left with just a decent sized box to play on.

Is there a way I can get back to higher resolution so I can get out of widescreen and back to full screen?

K@n@y

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 18, 2011
France
Look at aspect ratio setting if it is correctly, ( seems like it should be 16/10 for 1440x900 )

Also to quickly set the resolution in game open the console(F3) and type this :
Setres 1920x1080
Replace 1920x1080 by your native resolution ( 1440x900 i suppose ? ) then hit Enter

The one you have now 1280x720 is 16/9 ratio so you have this weird display :p

Last edited: