• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

REQUEST to add Stalker/Metro 2033 OUTFIT style

sqileg

May 16, 2023
love some outfits like Reaper, for example, but despite the fact that there are many interesting elements of clothing, wardrobe accessories like multiples gas masks or even a few different hoods or even nice backpacks. But there is not a single outfit that would match all these masks, hoods to create something like Stalker (full set) ... And here comes my request , I don't know how long Killing Floor 2 will be supported but I will ask for some outfit added to the store maybe in future updates that will match the atmosphere of Stalker or Metro 2033 post-apocaliptic style for better character customization for my favorite game

Well, technically Killing Floor 2 is not POST-apocalyptic... The apocalypse is right here, right now ! And Tripwire has nothing to do with either Stalker nor Metro 2033.

All jokes aside though, I suppose you're merely asking for grittier cosmetics. I'd say we already have a few, I own a skin for the Lever-action-rifle that looks straight out of Fallout. But if you want more, I guess you'll have to ask the community. If I'm not mistaken, most of the newer items are from the steam workshop.

Upvote 0
What I mean is a cosmetics outfit... I have the Wasteland Suit Bundle from 2018, but it's not a cosmetic set based on the post-apocalyptic setting like STALKER. It's much closer in style to what appeared in the movie Mad Max or the game RAGE, for example. Here are a few examples of the specific style of outfit I'm referring to:

Upvote 0
And here comes my request/suggestion for such a Suit Bundle to be created... from a fan's perspective of that particular atmosphere.

Attachments

• 0d8b1c590b672a58e2df95b7a29c905a.jpg
    0d8b1c590b672a58e2df95b7a29c905a.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1
  • OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
  • OIP (1).jpg
    OIP (1).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • y65vykgduxp41.jpg
    y65vykgduxp41.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 1
  • cf11365cf4733de49d86f61433c41353.jpg
    cf11365cf4733de49d86f61433c41353.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1
  • istockphoto-1208311022-170667a.jpg
    istockphoto-1208311022-170667a.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
In KF2, there are many diverse cosmetic sets ranging from tactical ones to crazy space inventions, so why wouldn't a STALKER-like style fit the game? In fact, there are already many gas masks and even hoods available for customization, but there is a lack of coats/jackets in the style of that dark post-apocalyptic world

Upvote 0
In KF2, there are many diverse cosmetic sets ranging from tactical ones to crazy space inventions, so why wouldn't a STALKER-like style fit the game? In fact, there are already many gas masks and even hoods available for customization, but there is a lack of coats/jackets in the style of that dark post-apocalyptic world
As far as I know, most cosmetics in the game are merely accessories or reskins... I can't recall ever seeing a new set of pants or a cool jacket on a character, unless it was part of a full reskin pack (like the "bobby cop" for Briar for example)

So I don't think you'll ever get what you want sadly. Except if they come up with a full set for some (all?) characters. At best you'll have a backpack and a gas mask.

Upvote 0
So my request/suggestion is specifically aimed at a complete set of reskins (not individual cosmetic items available on the community market). For example, a Plague Doctor bundle... it consists of a two-piece outfit (pants together with a coat and mask), and there is a lot of flexibility. For instance, my Plague Doctor could have an SCP-style theme. Therefore, this entire concept is directed towards Tripwire Interactive.

Upvote 0