• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Reloading gun

I would like to add to this.

I've had this happen on nearly every weapon in rising storm, only weapons ive not experienced this with is the american mg and jap mortar.

I often have to reload my weapons twice for the weapon to actually reload. I'm not sure if it is something to do with sprinting or doing another action to quickly after the reload animation has finished or the animation appearing to be finished and then me doing something else like sprinting but the gun isnt actually finished reloading despite looking like it is.

Upvote 0
YES, THIS. I was just about to rant about this.

For example, You start loading type 99lmg> you lower your gun > uncock> take empty magazine off> inster full one > RAISE YOUR WEAPON.

if you dont wait until the gun is raised all the way up, you have to start all over again. WHY? When your in hurry and bullets fly above, you start moving when you have full mag in and think your good to go, BUT, YOU DIDNT WAIT 'TILL YOU HAD RAISED THE GUN UP AGAIN HAAHAA -> start all over again. and die while loading.

Im so happy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
+1 and it does happen with the mortar too, you pull the safety pin and drop it into the tube but then it magically dissapears if you start running a milisecond too soon and you have to drop another one in, where do they all go???:rolleyes:

This happens when you drop another shell into a mortartube
120MM-Double-load.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0