• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Red Orchestra 2 (wallpaper II)

AgresywnySpawacz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2010
You did real hard work there, but don't get me wrong. That many effects make this pic look like took from some CoD/BF pseudo montage. It just doesn't match with RO style.

Just look at Rainer_Zufall's wallpapers
eg.

Simple and beautiful.

Last edited:

_Dariuszek_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2011
@AgresywnySpawacz I know what you mean but is hard to talk about art.
Wallpaper fits well for me. It all depends on your imagination.
I just wanted to make the best wallpaper advertising to assist in the promotion of Red Orchestra 2.

Thank you @Unterscharfuhrer!

PS.
Sorry for my english ;)

mo0nbuggy1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 20, 2010
Melbourne, Australia.
The first one is bloody amazing!
I'm very, very picky with me wallpapers but I have no hesitation in using that one.
Really awesome.

EDIT:

Vury sexeh!

Last edited:

O'Shannon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 18, 2006
Germany
12 min waiting ...

OMG... Download Error Free users may only download 1 file at a time.
(and i dont even have a second DL running :mad:)

could someone post the 1680x1050 and 1920x1080 versions?

Last edited: