• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Realistic and more

DaGolem

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2015
1.Realistic injurys
Hopefully this Game becomes a optional realistic injury behavior Mode. [Nam Style]
This means not the typical Game nampy-pampy (kiddy friendly) injuries.

I want to see blood trails, slowly bleed out, broken and demolished limbs where i as a player have to handle with this disabilities before i slowly die. I want to hear scream of pain for more and deeper immersion.

2.Random Object Placer
Make a Random Object placer this means break the typical static Map designs with random objects. This System can break the typical movement of players and prevent them to stay on typical places and move they trained ways.

Example 1: Way barricades (sometimes ways are blocked, sometimes ways are free to go)
Example 2: Houses sometime doors are blocked/closed sometimes not. Sometimes there is a window, sometimes not. Sometimes there is a bomb hole in the house, sometimes not.

3.Realistic Weather
Implement a dynamic weather system.
Example: Maps starts with sunshine and turns into rain, or starts foggy and turns into sunshine and so on...

4.Day/Night cycle
implement a dynamic day & night cycle (20min are 8 hours)
Example: Maps starts in the night and turns into morning or start in the afternoon and turns into evening or night.