• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reached Hero Rank...

Why cant i get bugged stats ?
I havent unlocked anything i havent earned, in fact i just unlocked the the g41
bayonet, its the only thing i have, and i definitely earned it.

You're disappointed? I got hit with this stupid bug late, and was angry that my legit progress was wiped away. As soon as they fix the bug, I'm sure we're all gonna have to start over from scratch, by which time many of us won't care anymore ...

Reactions: passer
Upvote 0
You're disappointed? I got hit with this stupid bug late, and was angry that my legit progress was wiped away. As soon as they fix the bug, I'm sure we're all gonna have to start over from scratch, by which time many of us won't care anymore ...

I agree. Getting your stats up by a bug and infalting by overriding your personal numbers is silly. I got hit with the stat bug twice. 1st one I played through it a few matches but then it went away and I was gaining fine but this one I have right now is not letting me play the game because I choose not to. It's boring and RO2 will take a huge hit on playerbase with or without a stat wipe trust me.

Upvote 0
I have a couple of stats that look a bit like this: 23890/-13999 or honor 7/-80.

These won't level at all anymore. So I'm sorry for those who don't have glitched stats, but I demand a reset... (when the bug is found ofcourse. I'm not being impatient here)

Same here, I am level 81 with only 20 hours or so clocked...
Just got Assault hero status while I only play riflemen:eek:

And tbh, the second the game launched with the bugged stats, everybody could have known a reset was almost unavoidable...

Upvote 0
same my stats been working fine and they better not reset mine since mine been working fine with no issues and i played lots for my unlocks so if they go i will go end of that
If your stats aren't bugged, then I'm happy for you. That doesn't negate the issue or how widespread it is, though. Given the situation as it is now, you should probably count on a reset. If that drives you and some others away, that's unfortunate. I suspect, though, that a reset will bring back more players who have already split than it will drive away players who don't want one, resulting in a net increase in players.

resets are for beta not release.
I disagree. I think resets are for when a system that has been borked from day one is fixed, regardless of whether or not the game is in beta or release.

Upvote 0
I just hope they don't reset the non glitched people....because I've worked my way up with a few of the russian guns, and don't wanna lose my skills.

Since it would be the most fair to reset everybody (and I also have trouble seeing how they would figure out to discern between broken and non-broken stats) I hope it is a general reset that will affect everyone.

Upvote 0
If your stats aren't bugged, then I'm happy for you. That doesn't negate the issue or how widespread it is, though. Given the situation as it is now, you should probably count on a reset. If that drives you and some others away, that's unfortunate. I suspect, though, that a reset will bring back more players who have already split than it will drive away players who don't want one, resulting in a net increase in players.

I disagree. I think resets are for when a system that has been borked from day one is fixed, regardless of whether or not the game is in beta or release.

Thats there problem they shouldn't have released it then and waited this long to reset it then that is if they plan to reset.

Upvote 0
Thats there problem they shouldn't have released it then and waited this long to reset it then that is if they plan to reset.
It may or may not be "their" problem. If they choose to do a reset, which I believe they will, it will most likely be your "problem" because there won't be anything you or anyone else can do to stop it. It is, after all, their game.

As I said, if such a move would drive you and some others away from the game, I find that unfortunate. I still think it would bring back more than it would push away, though.

Upvote 0