• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console rant issues/bugs

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
Who ever is in charge of Quality Control over at TW studios should be FIRED or put somewhere else like coffee run because of the amount of bugs and issues being released with these so called "Seasonal Event" updates are absolutely ridiculous, reading other player problems/issues is just over whelming and for the bugs I`v discovered myself is unbelievable. Some were fixed, yes but not all. Geeze, i feel so sorry for the xbox players who get so fuked over because of saving xp issues, especially the players who grind the XP.

Im pissed off because of the amount of money i shove in your pockets and you guys sit back and do nothing, We have asked for various issues to be addressed over the past few months and they keep getting avoided. I even went out of my way and bought a new PS4-Pro, spider-man edition too see if my first gen console was dying and no, its not the consoles. I really hope when my PS5`s arrive these issues will not be present because it will be a shame when players decide to leave and move on to next gen games.