• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ramming speed!

Are you crazy? a 76mm gun on the T-34 was not able to penetratethe frontal armor of a Panther at a distance. I believe even at a 100m it would be a lucky shot. Side shot is different of course, but distance is the key.

The 76mm gun on the T-34 wasn't all that great by 1943, It could no penetrate the Tiger frontally and sure as hell wasn't able to do the same to the Panther, especially the front of the turret.

The turret has the thickest armor, so a frontal shot to the turret would no doubt result in richochets.

Upvote 0
Byte Me said:
1. I was soloing (I guess thats how you spell it).
2. The guy pushing the tank is pushing it to my left, meaning I would have to go to the right... passing in front of the cannon.
3. Why should I have to circle around to shoot the underside when the top has more surface area and is probably just as weak? I fired 3 shots, 1 next to the cannon and 2 on the back (I was about to fire the fourth when the IS2 destroyed it). For some reason they all richocheted right off.

This argument from you guys makes the game sound so intense.:eek:

Upvote 0