• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quick question.

Mätibaggings

Grizzled Veteran
May 7, 2015
Finland
Leveled Support to 25, from that moment on I've got the cross inside a shield icon above my HP bar, as if I had constantly Bloat resistance from medic heals.
Wat iz diz. I'll upload a screenshot soon>

E: That little thing. What is that?
E2: Might as well add this one there also. After visiting the trader, my the battery icon appeared next to the wave counter. Again, a minor graphical bug or something.

Attachments

• 2015-06-06_00002.jpg
    2015-06-06_00002.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2015-06-07_00001.jpg
    2015-06-07_00001.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What the previous guy wrote. It should only activate in Zed-Time, +15% damage boost to you and everyone around you, but only during Zed-Time.

Level 25 Skills are passive or active skills. For Sup, you have 2 skills that are just "buffs".

Commando gets Rapid Fire, in which he is able to shoot 3x faster during Zed-Time or he can reload 3x faster. Not displayed at the hp-bar, but always active for him.

Medic can stun Zeds or choose that his Medic-Darts release a healing cloud (like the Healing Grenades) but only with a 8.4m diametre. Healing Grenade has only 3.5m diametre.

No clue about Berserker, but probably useless lol.
I know that. And I get a different icon when zed time kicks in, as I use the +15% dmg, obviously.
E: I suppose this is a minor graphical bug. Guess this could be moved to Bug Reports.

Last edited:
Upvote 0