• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSA: Console Online Play is Back Online

Service has been restored.
I still can't play online properly.

Not sure if this is a related issue or seperate but I can only play with one friend at a time.
The moment a third member tries to join the group or I try to join a public multiplayer game, the game freezes. I'm playing ps4 version on ps5.

Is this a known issue and is there gonna be a fix for this soon? Because I have enjoyed playing this game on and off with friends for years and hate that I can't currently play it with the friends I got into the game with.

Upvote 0
I still can't play online properly.

Not sure if this is a related issue or seperate but I can only play with one friend at a time.
The moment a third member tries to join the group or I try to join a public multiplayer game, the game freezes. I'm playing ps4 version on ps5.

Is this a known issue and is there gonna be a fix for this soon? Because I have enjoyed playing this game on and off with friends for years and hate that I can't currently play it with the friends I got into the game with.

Your issue is unrelated to the one this post was about. There is a case where some PSN avatars can cause connection issues that the team is investigating and hoping to address in a future update.

Upvote 0
While you're here, are you guys still doing any balance adjustment updates to this game since I know you're done with content updates? Figure at the very least it won't be hard to change the HRG Stunner into actually doing shotgun damage like it should since it's a shotgun rather than SMG damage. HRG Bastion, HRG nailgun and G36C Assautl Rifle don't do SMG damage, so not sure why the Stunner does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0