• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS5 Trophies Bug

damcrac5

Sep 1, 2021
Just started playing Maneater digital on PS5 via the upgrade from a PS4 disc version. So far, I've identified that I have killed the Apex predator's in Dead Horse Lake and Golden Shores. Which means I should have earned the 'Delicious' and 'Shark on Shark Violence' Trophies. I did successfully unlock the 'Gator Meat' trophy, which comes between the previously two mentioned trophies. Please help with how I can unlock these.

Just saw the bug report template. Updating to incorporate it.

Category: Trophy
Reproducibility: Always (3 times)
Summary: Trophies not being rewarded correctly upon completing the required tasks
Description: Trophies such as 'Growing Up' 'On Your Own' 'Delicious' and 'Shark on Shark Violence' are failing to be rewarded upon completing their requirements.
1. I have started a new save file and played up until reaching level 4 and visiting a Grotto to grow to become a teen shark. Failed to pop.
2.I deleted the game
3. Redownloaded, deleted all my save files, started fresh,
4. Played up until this same point and still no trophy was rewarded.

Platform: PS5 digital version with PS4 disc inserted into PS5.

Upvote 0
I also had problems with trophys on the PS5.
Somehow i miss the trophy "Science Experiment" which acquire 100% of available evolutions/mutations and therefore wont recieve the Platinum trophy as well.

Just to let you know; i have 100% completion in every region, all the apex animals etc.

However i did notice i miss the BONE TAIL, which makes sense since i miss the trophy mentioned above.

What is gonna be the solution for this?

Upvote 0