• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS5, Not getting ANY trophies at all

Soul82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2021
Been playing on the PS5 and it simply will not pop any trophies anymore. I got the first 3.... "Learned To Swim, Survivor, and Adaptaion", then restarted on a new save-file (deleting the old one through the PS5 save managment), and ever since not a single trophy would pop. Got a fair amount into the game as well, well into Caviar Bay, killing all the apex, but nothing.
Once I started to play the game again the next day the "New Breed" trophy did pop retroactively, but nothing else.

I'm well into being an elder shark swimming around in Caviar Key, and all I have to show for it are the 4 before mentioned trophies.
Non of the growth related trophies poppes, non of the apex predator once popped, obviouly got infamy level 1 on my way here, that didn't pop...
Tbh, I'm quite baffled how this can be a thing this long after the launch, but hopefully you guys are still trying to fix this, because it's quite annoying.

Playing on PS5, Version 1.000.007, Truth Quest installed.

S
Been playing on the PS5 and it simply will not pop any trophies anymore. I got the first 3.... "Learned To Swim, Survivor, and Adaptaion", then restarted on a new save-file (deleting the old one through the PS5 save managment), and ever since not a single trophy would pop. Got a fair amount into the game as well, well into Caviar Bay, killing all the apex, but nothing.
Once I started to play the game again the next day the "New Breed" trophy did pop retroactively, but nothing else.

I'm well into being an elder shark swimming around in Caviar Key, and all I have to show for it are the 4 before mentioned trophies.
Non of the growth related trophies poppes, non of the apex predator once popped, obviouly got infamy level 1 on my way here, that didn't pop...
Tbh, I'm quite baffled how this can be a thing this long after the launch, but hopefully you guys are still trying to fix this, because it's quite annoying.

Playing on PS5, Version 1.000.007, Truth Quest installed.
Same here.
Started playing months ago and got the first trophy. Deleted the save file and left the game until yesterday.
Started the game again with a new save file but trophies which should have been awarded were not. Such as surviving birth, adaptation, delicious, and including infamy level 1, I’m at level 2.
I uninstalled then reinstalled, some trophies did then pop but still no infamy level 1.
Adaptation required me to uneqip then equip the evolution again.
Delicious popped after closing game then restarting.

Upvote 0
We are currently still investigating this issue. If you could provide us with your save file by sending it through our support site, that would help us and we would appreciate it.
Sadly I deleted my save game and started over to see if the issue still persisted.
On my new save I just played till teen, and saw the trophy didn't pop. At that point I decided to put the game away untill it's fixed.
No idea if this save-file would be helpfull, but let me know if it is.

Upvote 0
Sadly I deleted my save game and started over to see if the issue still persisted.
On my new save I just played till teen, and saw the trophy didn't pop. At that point I decided to put the game away untill it's fixed.
No idea if this save-file would be helpfull, but let me know if it is.
Yes, as I said save files from players with the PS5 trophy issues would be appreciated as we as still investigating this. We are looking for as much info as we can get from players. Please be sure to list which trophies haven't been received.

Upvote 0
I attempted to start a support ticket only to be told by an automated response that my ticket had been marked as resolved , obviously it had not and I am still missing 23 trophies.

Frustrating springs to mind !
This is not something Support can help you with. The team is investigating why this happens to some users and hopes to address it in the next update.

Upvote 0
I saw this posted on another site. I can confirm that this does in fact work. It’s not ideal. But I was able to get the glitched trophies to unlock by following the method posted here. I had previously tried everything. It does require you to replay the entire game again on a guest account, and then merge it with your main acccount, but hey, at least they pop. I did this on a PS5. Not sure if this is doable on Xbox/PC.

Upvote 0
I saw this posted on another site. I can confirm that this does in fact work. It’s not ideal. But I was able to get the glitched trophies to unlock by following the method posted here. I had previously tried everything. It does require you to replay the entire game again on a guest account, and then merge it with your main acccount, but hey, at least they pop. I did this on a PS5. Not sure if this is doable on Xbox/PC.

We've passed this along to QA for investigation, thank you.

Upvote 0
Hi, I bought the dlc October 29th, I already had the platinum of the game, I started a save from scratch, I did 100% of the base game and then started the dlc. I did 100% of the dlc and finished it all did not unlock any dlc trophies for me, not even the one that introduces you to the new zone, I play on ps5. I hope you can fix the pop of the trophies, I also liked the game a lot, I have the profile at 100% it would be a shame to leave it like this, thanks and regards, good job.

If you want I have 2 save files, one on usb with the game 100% complete before the final boss, and one file on ps5 with all 100% complete game and DLC.

Upvote 0
Hello friends! I got my platinum trophy with no problem playing the Playstation plus version at the time.

Yesterday 11/8 I started the DLC and the trophies were unlocking perfectly... I reached 95%.

But today the three remaining trophies haven't unlocked, even though it's 100%. Trophies with problem are:

I Can Handle the Truth!

Apex Eater

Perfect Timing

I don't even need to talk about how frustrating all this is, I'm waiting for the update. thanks.

Upvote 0