• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Profile showing totally random stats

The same for me also. After playing for an hour I went from Honor level 3 to 29 and now my stats are mostly stuck around there.

I haven't used the MP40 once and I have like 200 kills with it now, same applies for the MG42 etc. Assault is apparently my favourite class...Loads of things like this, or Level 6 PPSH when I have barely used it.

I have been given random achievements, such as destroying tanks - when I haven't done this once.

I'm sure it's just a bug and hopefully can be fixed, but I too wanted to level my own stuff up rather than be just given free stats and levels.

And of course, the stats rarely save after I disconnect from a server. At first I thought this was due to quitting before the match end, but it happens even at the end of a round. It rarely saves my stats now.

Upvote 0
This is hilarious! I apparently have killed nearly 200 tanks, 50 melee kills. 10 000 kills. I'm around level.. 80 or something.. As Commander ( I've never played commander) I have veteran (5) rank and apparently I am unstoppable.

I also have a few other ridicules achievements around. Also the kills with my weapons don't even match the achievement for 10 000 kills. I mean. Free stuff is good.. But I really want to have my RO2 character be my own. With my own skills.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem.

I went from lvl 8 to lvl 77 or something. Unlocking several achievments in the proces. All of this happend at one point after I killed another random player.

My big concern is that all stats may be resetted, that all bugged stats will be resetted or that I will be stuck with stats that aint mine.

Could someone from Tripwire make an announcement on this?

Upvote 0