• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Problems with unlocking some Steam achievements ("Extraction Confusion" and "The terminals are not enough")

Sir Lelouch

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2023
Hello,

I have some troubles with unlocking some achievements despite doing it correctly.

This afternoon, in solo game, I managed to deactivate all 3 vaults all by myself :

1682196503729.png

As you can see, it is written "3 bornes de voûte désactivées".

However, it still didn't give me the Steam achievement "The terminals are not enough", which is strange since this is literally what the achievement describes :
1682196386896.png

I have also managed several times in the past to call every possible spot of etracxction in the same match, but still didn't give me the Steam achievement "Extraction Confusion" which is also strange. I have unfortunately no proof of that.

Is it a known issue ? Is Steam achievements have some trouble to activate even if the conditions are met ?

In advance, thank you.

PS : By the way, very good game, I have a lot of fun so far, very good game ! :)

Reactions: azalty
Hello,

I have some troubles with unlocking some achievements despite doing it correctly.

This afternoon, in solo game, I managed to deactivate all 3 vaults all by myself :

View attachment 2337331

As you can see, it is written "3 bornes de voûte désactivées".

However, it still didn't give me the Steam achievement "The terminals are not enough", which is strange since this is literally what the achievement describes :
View attachment 2337330

I have also managed several times in the past to call every possible spot of etracxction in the same match, but still didn't give me the Steam achievement "Extraction Confusion" which is also strange. I have unfortunately no proof of that.

Is it a known issue ? Is Steam achievements have some trouble to activate even if the conditions are met ?

In advance, thank you.

PS : By the way, very good game, I have a lot of fun so far, very good game ! :)
still broken

Upvote 0