• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your pre-KF RETAIL experiencies here! and another thing....

Mercenario(AR)

May 3, 2009
Argentina,BA
As you can see,me,robot,and all the other guys who have been playing KF since 1.0 will have to teach a lot to the "newcomers",by "newcomers" I mean guys who play (and played) L4D,because they will be used to the fast running zombies,4 enemy bosses,different weapons and different strategies...we will have to teach them some "tricks" with the weps (There was one bug in 2.5 who allowed me to survive the ENTIRE wave number 10...alone :p,and it was using the "infinite ammo" for duallies plus the dualist perk (custom perk)),we will have to teach them some.....exploits..(I proudly say that I was the FIRST one to discover a exploit in ARCADE v4,the one that had 4 bunkers,the exploit was using a barrel,to put it under the merchant trailer,jumping ontop of it and using the "famous" hunty-jump...,no one could get you..except those damn sirens :mad:)
Now with the experiencies:
After playing 1 year with the 2.11 community patch I got "hooked" on NurseryHome....and I was playing with 2 other kids (from USA of course!) and I had (I cant stop saying this,its like an obsession) a ping of like 250 or 300,I just cant still understand how the **** the KF mod managed to handle the ping so good!,I expect KF-Retail is better with ping thank 2.5...sooooo I got ontop of the mountain that was behind the nursery home....and we where in wave numba 10

We were just chillin' in the house on KF-Swamp... I stuck my head out the window to look around, just sitting there with my axe, when an FP walks up, and I'm like,"Oh, he can't get me where I am."

So, sure enough, he tilts his head to the side like a confused dog and paunches me through the window and I get stuck in the wall. It was embarassing. :\

Upvote 0
Ok,but next time please post your experience with KF.
Thanks for pointing out my grammar error!
PD:I think that I will have an advantage over my colleagues with you guys,because I will "speak" with english users all the time!Thx you very much!.

No problem.

I think people think it's rude somehow to point of spelling/grammar mistakes, but it helps people learn. English is my second language, and it frustrated me when I'd make an error and people would be to polite to help me out.

Upvote 0
I dont really "exploit",I only searched "exploits" because it was (to me) fun to discover them,but I didnt use them after I found them,EXCEPT IN CASES OF xTREME DANGER!..

So basicly every time it gets hard you'll just get on a cliff or glitch somewhere else. What a noob.

I hope you won't be able to make high jumps with hunting shotgun in Steam-kf... really ruins the game.

And using dots to spearate sentences has nothing to do with your english skill.

Upvote 0
i saw this game on steam's comming soon tab and decided to look into it more. i soon found out that it was a UT2k4 mod. i then remebered that i HAD UT2k4. i downloaded KF and damn, the mod itself is AWSOME! i love it love it love it! one question tho, are stalkers gonna be in the retail version? i see concept art for all of the specimens except the stalkers.

Upvote 0
i saw this game on steam's comming soon tab and decided to look into it more. i soon found out that it was a UT2k4 mod. i then remebered that i HAD UT2k4. i downloaded KF and damn, the mod itself is AWSOME! i love it love it love it! one question tho, are stalkers gonna be in the retail version? i see concept art for all of the specimens except the stalkers.

If you look carefully you can see the stalker in the FP rage sequence of the trailer.

Upvote 0
If the first thing You do is looking for glitches and exploits and then You use them "but only when it's hot" then I really don't want to learn anything from You. Frankly I dont wan't to play with You at all.
agree with kriq, even though i don't think i have to Learn anything about KF. I have to agree that it sucks to see the last survivor stand on some tall object shooting at the poor zombies. Their chance to get a little human flesh is ~0%. (hehe) But well.. the worst thing isn't that. The worst thing is that you have to wait while that person kills all those 50 fleshpounds with his dualies. Only the remaining time of that wave could be used to complete a whole map! (well might be a little overkill, but you get my point)

Hopefully there won't be any exploits in the retail though. And wish mappers could take a closer look at them to keep them exploit free (I don't mean that the mappers should look at exploits they doesn't even know about). I'm not pointing at any specific map. But nowadays there's a lot of maps with extreme exploits.

rawr.. I'm talking to much..

Upvote 0
I have to agree that it sucks to see the last survivor stand on some tall object shooting at the poor zombies. Their chance to get a little human flesh is ~0%. (hehe) But well.. the worst thing isn't that. The worst thing is that you have to wait while that person kills all those 50 fleshpounds with his dualies. Only the remaining time of that wave could be used to complete a whole map! (well might be a little overkill, but you get my point)

Similar things can happen on the console of the control room in BioticsLabs... :rolleyes:
But that's also risky: sometimes specimens climb up those buggy karma chairs and start ripping you apart (not counting Bloats and Sirens).
Most of the custom maps allow you to stay at a completely safe distance and start shooting...

Upvote 0
If the first thing You do is looking for glitches and exploits and then You use them "but only when it's hot" then I really don't want to learn anything from You. Frankly I dont wan't to play with You at all.
So if you discover a super-exploit which wont allow specimnes to get you (which is so f***** untrue,I hate ppl that are n00bs and say that!,Sirens can pwn you and now the Patriach will "exterminate" the exploit users) you will never use it,even on situations were all your team is dead and you only have 2 mags of hunty and duallies...SURE
and PD:
When I started playing the game I didnt started RIGHT AWAY to search for exploits,I searched later when I found it was funny to find something that nobody found it before.....
PLEASE STOP SAYING THING THAT ARE OFFTOPIC,THIS THREAD CLEARLY SAYS:"POST YOUR PRE-KF RETAIL EXPERIENCIES!"

Upvote 0