• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll Suggestion: Filter Short/Medium/Long Servers

Poll Suggestion: Filter Short/Medium/Long Servers

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Hartassen

Grizzled Veteran
May 13, 2010
Sweden
I'm the kind of guy that only plays long games because I want the achievements for every map and also because I find it more fun. I can see why some people want to play only 4 or 7 waves but that's up to them. I do find it boring however to have to look manually at each server just to find out if it's a 7 or a 10 wave server.

Please have this option added. thank you.

Last edited:
t'would simplify things a little
Not really a little. That makes it rly long concidering also the problem called "stop server browser from showing more servers while I picked mine already".
What often happens to me:
I try to join server, I am waiting like 1 minutes for all servers to show up, then found the map I wanted, I wait some time to join a server, then I c it's not 10 but 7 waves. I quit. Again wait, for when it starts showing servers, then again wait 1 minute, I see servers and I found the 10 waves finally after longer time, it shows 5/6 ppl, but when I click on it to join - FULL! TOO LATE! Too much time spent searching...
Hope it's clarified? :D

Upvote 0
Bullsh**! I bet they can but they don't want to! :(

they already stated that they don't want to mess with this forum, and its better to have no interference and pure community feedback, instead of a TWI employee supporting a bad idea, and getting it tons of support it shouldn't

or perhaps a mod said that, I cant remember.

In any case, I know they do read it, I remember that they all descended upon the thread about community elected forum moderators with great vigor.

Upvote 0
they already stated that they don't want to mess with this forum, and its better to have no interference and pure community feedback, instead of a TWI employee supporting a bad idea, and getting it tons of support it shouldn't

or perhaps a mod said that, I cant remember.

In any case, I know they do read it, I remember that they all descended upon the thread about community elected forum moderators with great vigor.
So then why...?
Who they think they are? Bring action, TWI! :p
(That's what Masterson would say!)

Upvote 0
Wer's tah DOSH!? Doesn't TWI already have enough to make tah filtahz fixed? Seriously, if they read it, they'd already make it come true within a minute....

with only 2 very busy programmers, a break for winter (they have families too yah know), and a great deal of other top-secret work on their desks?

I think not.

Upvote 0