• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Perk] Pointman

Hello :) Added the perk to my modded server, and it seems to work (V102), except for giving a discount on the MP5 or MP7 :( Ammo amount and such seems to work, just doesn't give the discount on the medic guns. I have not tried (V101). Is it the better version to use? I would try it, but I've got to head to bed... work in the morning :\

So what was the changes from V101 to V102? Just wondering :) If the discount is a quick fix, I'll wait, or I can try v101 :) I have it set to where players can switch perks on the fly, so, they could always use the medic to get the guns, if there was some important updates for v102 :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello :) Added the perk to my modded server, and it seems to work (V102), except for giving a discount on the MP5 or MP7 :( Ammo amount and such seems to work, just doesn't give the discount on the medic guns. I have not tried (V101). Is it the better version to use? I would try it, but I've got to head to bed... work in the morning :\

So what was the changes from V101 to V102? Just wondering :) If the discount is a quick fix, I'll wait, or I can try v101 :) I have it set to where players can switch perks on the fly, so, they could always use the medic to get the guns, if there was some important updates for v102 :)

It never had an ammo discount, but that is definately something to consider, the change was removing all the original EXTRA stuff like handguns and ammo on weapons that dont apply.

Upvote 0
I'm on my cell phone, so, will have to keep this short, hope there isn't any auto word correction.. But, thank you for letting me know the difference in versions. I don't think I worded what I was saying above to well. Was in a rush to get to bed :) but, the perk works(v102),everything except discounts on the mp5 and mp7 weapons. The perk as for extra ammo and power seems to work, and damage was collected. But the guns are not discounted for the perk.

Upvote 0
I'm on my cell phone, so, will have to keep this short, hope there isn't any auto word correction.. But, thank you for letting me know the difference in versions. I don't think I worded what I was saying above to well. Was in a rush to get to bed :) but, the perk works(v102),everything except discounts on the mp5 and mp7 weapons. The perk as for extra ammo and power seems to work, and damage was collected. But the guns are not discounted for the perk.

Ok I understand now, the actual weapon isn't discounted.. just tested and saw myself, will be correcting.
...discount fixed rereleaseing it as 1.021

Last edited:
Upvote 0