• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Performance still terrible

Hmm strange... As far as i know there was an AMD patch for UT2k4 but idk how much and what it fixes. Might be the same thing with kf then. But the last time I used AMD CPUs was 10 years ago so I really do not know much about them.. Same thing with ATI products.
The 5870 is not a dual GPU card or is it? If so there might be problems with Crossfire or so.
And how old is your system? Has to be quite "new" at least enough for KF. But such things also happen if you have a bottle neck in you motherboard.
How do games like BFBC2 or so run on you system?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm with the Tripwire guy. Your eye can only perceive 30fps. Solution - turn off the fps count and play the game

Bull****. Don't even start with with that. You may not be able to see the difference visually if you're watching someone else play, but you can feel an enormous difference in terms of mouse response. I can't aim for **** at 30 fps.

Upvote 0