• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] People leaving spawn before game starts??

Sgt.NightFire

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Ok, i see this every time a new round starts and people are waiting in the spawn for the game to start, but i always see 1 or 2 people running immediately into the battlefield, even though we have to wait till the countdown clock hits the zero and we all can play. Do people who are on the top of the scoreboard get this as a reward or something?

If not, this is a huge bug. Because everybody need to start at the same time.

It's a bug. If you die before the round end and you spawn right when the round end message appears, you don't get that round end message, and you're able to run around and shoot. When the next round starts, you're also able to run around and shoot while everyone's stuck at the spawn.
I don't know why this wasn't fixed yet.

Indeed, I just wanted to state that dying just before the round ends causes this bug, but you have beaten me.

Upvote 0
This also happened to me once during the single player, and was very annoying because the game just stopped working - even though the objective had been defended, I could run around freely, but the game didnt recognize the end and didnt move on to the next episode. I had to re-do the map to progress to the next part.

Upvote 0
Yep this happens me too.

But i have another one.
It happens me often when the counter comes to zero and
everybody is running to the first cap that i am still waiting and waiting
and waiting, even so long that i miss the first cap to concuer.
The only solution is to take another role. But it pissies me of.

That is most likely because someone has taken your role with a Battlefield Commission.

Upvote 0