• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Papers, Please

It's just a weebit more subtle than Hotline Miami.

That said, everyone I've read who has written about this game said they had no idea stamping documents could be that fun. Parse that phrase a couple times.

It's a game that has a lot of nuance to it and requires a lot of harsh decisions. Ultimately it comes down to you empathizing with the immigrants as a big part of game play, how you weigh judging them vs. your own needs.

Upvote 0
I found it stressful, bleak and not very friendly at all. Good for a 10-15 minutes but after that I got so stressed out with the queue and rules growing larger and larger, and I was deducted money and could not feed my family with this ****ty low-wage customs work and it is dull and monotonous and sometimes they have bombs and the guards shoot them and I got depressed and sad, and my boss got mad and my wife got mad and maybe I will get a shotgun and just end it all.

Upvote 0