• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Panzerfausts

hansgering2

Mar 20, 2007
Hello, just a suggestion. How about we get able to use the sight on the panzerfausts abit more. there are range thingies for 30m 60m and 80m, on the sights, but we can only use the one for 30m. how about adding the same function as with the tanks? allow to change range aiming hole thingy?

(sorry for bad explaining and grammer/spelling)

Hello, just a suggestion. How about we get able to use the sight on the panzerfausts abit more. there are range thingies for 30m 60m and 80m, on the sights, but we can only use the one for 30m. how about adding the same function as with the tanks? allow to change range aiming hole thingy?

there already is, hit the bayo attach key when in IS

Upvote 0
Yup, already do-able as mentioned ^ and as explained in the manual, always pays to read it ;) Quite a few people end up surprised when they do :D

Almost as explained in the manual. In the manual I read, it said to use the same key you use for toggling semi-auto and full auto fire for the StG-44, or changing the next type of round to load in a tank. At first I was quite disappointed and confused when it didn't work. It took a few weeks before I learned that the key to change the sights on the panzerfaust was actually the key you use to attach a bayonet. Have they fixed that little typo in the manual yet?

Upvote 0

You'd better duck the flames! LOL....

You already can. The key you have set for attaching the bayonet changes the panzerfaust range site.

Upvote 0