• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Panzerfausting is so unsatisfying.

Novusordo

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 16, 2006
I love the panzerfaust but it's so unsatisfying to destroy tanks with.

Firstly the effect of a panzerfaust exploding on the ground or on a tank is non-existant. Please put a small explosion affect on it.

Secondly the sound of a Panzerfaust shell smacking in to armour plate is rubbish. It sounds like someone blowing.

It should be a nice loud metalic crack type of sound.

If you could add those that would make the panzerfaust experiance absolutely perfect.

myzko said:
Actually I think theres no explosion on tanks becouse it actually penetrates the tank and does the damage inside. :)
Yeah I suspected as such but there should atleast be an effect of some sort for eye candy purposes. Nothing huge, mind.

Anyway as long as they add a nice loud metalic crack to a rocket hitting armour it will make panzerfausting 10x more satisfying.

Upvote 0
Firstly the effect of a panzerfaust exploding on the ground or on a tank is non-existant. Please put a small explosion affect on it.

?
There are particle explosions when the panzerfaust shell hits the ground or a tank. There is one actually for different surfaces also, like hitting dirt, wood, concrete, snow, etc...

I know the Engine will sometimes cull out effects to preserve framerate, maybe that's what is happening on your system.

Upvote 0
RODEV-Sanzliot said:
?
There are particle explosions when the panzerfaust shell hits the ground or a tank. There is one actually for different surfaces also, like hitting dirt, wood, concrete, snow, etc...

I know the Engine will sometimes cull out effects to preserve framerate, maybe that's what is happening on your system.
I have NEVER seen that particle explosion before. Really odd. I use the faust so often that I thought there was none because every time I've used it, it never showed up. :(

Upvote 0